Both full time and part time positions available for qualified candidates. 12 hour shifts 0600 to 1830 and/or 1800-0630. Every 3rd weekend. No on call. Flexible holiday rotation.
The primary focus of your position as Nursing Supervisor is the responsibility for coordinating patient care services for all units. Included in this responsibility are the functions of providing adequate personnel for all units, ensuring the delivery of safe care, serving as a clinical resource, problem identification and resolution, and assisting with staff education. The Nursing Supervisor facilitates cooperative and collaborative relationships among disciplines/departments to ensure effective quality patient care delivery.
· Graduate of an approved professional school of nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
· Bachelor’s degree required or in progress
· Three (3) years of professional nursing is required, with the majority of nursing experience occurring in an acute care setting.
· Demonstration of leadership skills is desirable.
· Maintains currency in BLS, ACLS, PEARS, PALS.
· Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce.