Provides transportation of patients, supplies, specimens, food tray carts, and paperwork. Must be able to work variable shift hours when needed.
Performs indirect care duties and other related duties and activities as assigned by your Unit Director, Unit Coordinator or Nursing Supervisor.
· High school / GED required.
· CPR training required.
· In-house training will be provided for the following: lift and carries, IV pump use, oxygen use and any other equipment that must be used.
· Must be able to accurately send or receive ideas, messages, and information and acts appropriately upon information received.
· Demonstrates the combination of appropriate emotional, intellectual, ethical, and moral qualities used in the work environment.
· Demonstrates the ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
· Demonstrates courtesy by being polite,approachable, caring, considerate, and respectful of others at all times.
· Preserves the dignity of others by respecting their right to privacy, confidentiality, and individual choice.
· Demonstrates the ability to perceive and anticipate when assistance is needed and acts accordingly.