We understand that visits and support from family and friends are an important part of the healing process for our patients. Helpful information for our patients’ visitors and loved ones includes:
►Sending Mail, Flowers and Balloons
- Mail, flowers and balloons are delivered daily to inpatients. Family and friends should address deliveries to:
Patient's First and Last Name
Room Number (if known)
Salem Regional Medical Center
1995 East State Street
Salem, Ohio 44460
- Mail received after a patient’s discharge will be forwarded to the patient’s home address.
- Due to allergic reactions that may be caused by latex balloons and products, only mylar balloons will be accepted for delivery to the hospital.
- Flowers and other gift items may be purchased at the Look Nook Gift Shop, located on SRMC's ground floor concourse.
►Wireless Internet Access
- Salem Regional Medical Center provides free, wireless internet access in most patient rooms and areas throughout the hospital.
- The internet can be accessed with a properly configured wireless device by going to the device’s Wi-Fi settings page and clicking on “SalemGuest.” Please note that gaming sites and streaming media are blocked on “SalemGuest.”
A non-denominational Chapel, located on the hospital’s ground floor, is open 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week and offers a private setting for patients and visitors.
►Cafeteria and Dining
Learn more about dining options at Salem Regional Medical Center.