SCH Professional Corporation Has an Exciting Opportunity for Qualified Candidates!
Position: Full Time EMR Specialist & Quality Coordinator
Department: Professional Corporation Administration
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform assigned duties in an efficient manner, in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor, to assure that a successful, viable department is maintained at all times.
Under the direction of the Senior Director, the Clinical EMR Specialist is responsible for the training and setup of the electronic medical record system to ensure that the system is used in the most efficient manner along with tracking compliance with documentation for all users. The EMR Specialist interacts directly with Meditech Expanse and all other vendors associated with interfaces and collaborating systems. Works with end users to identify issues, knowledge gaps and potential improvements for efficiencies within the use of Meditech Expanse. The EMR Specialist is also responsible for Meaningful Use and MACRA/MIPS monthly maintenance and office education/compliance to ensure successful annual attestation and audits. Responsible for HEDIS Quality Measures, Training, setup and monitoring internet protocol communication across Corporation. Troubleshoot and manage Patient Portal and all projects related to the EMR.
· Required Minimum Education: Associates Degree Specialty/Major: Health Sciences, Education or IT related field.
· Minimum Years and Type of Experience: Demonstrated experience in use of an EHR (at least 2 years working in a health care environment directly impacting patient care, IT or related services) Meditech or Meditech Expanse knowledge preferred but not required.
· Informatics/IT background preferred. A minimum of three years experience with an Electronic
· Ability to effectively communicate with administrators and providers. Skill in active listening in order to accurately diagnose client issues. Effective communication and interpersonal skills i.e assertive and able to manage conflict in a variety of situations
· Competitive Wages
· Medical/prescription insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Accident and critical insurances
· 403 (b) retirement with employer matching
· Cafeteria discounts
· Employee Assistance Program